Testing 1

Come Home

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Song's title : COME HOME

This song I think has been played on the radio stations since last year. I cant remember what exactly the time is. But from my memory this song was played in my mind when I had my revision for final exam 2nd sem last year. This is an old song and has been sung again by the group One Republic featuring Sara Bareilles. This song appears just at the right time when I had a 'black history' in my life. And I keep listening to this song right now while having my revision. I can say that this song gives me an inspiration. haha. So here the lyrics.


Hello world hope you're listening 
Forgive me if i'm young or speaking out of turn 
But there's someone i've been missing 
And i think that they could be the better half of me


They're in the wrong place tryin' to make it right 
But i'm tired of justifying


So i say to you come home come home 
'cause i've been waiting for ya for so long for so long 
And right now there's a war between the vanities 
But all i see is you and me 
And the fight for you is all i've ever known 
So come home 


I get lost in the beauty of everything i see 
The world ain't half as bad as they paint it to be 
If all the sons and all the daughters stop to take it in 
Well hopefully the hate subsides and the love can begin


It might start now yeah 
Or maybe i'm just dreaming out loud


But until then come home come home 
'cause i?ve been waiting for ya for so long for so long 
And right now there's a war between the vanities 
But all i see is you and me 
And the fight for you is all i've ever known ever known 
So come home ooh


Everything i can't be is everything you should be
And that's why i need you here

And that?s why i need you here


So hear this now come home come home 
'cause i?ve been waiting for ya for so long for so long 
And right now there's a war between the vanities 
But all i see is you and me 
And the fight for you is all i've ever known ever known

So come home come home



0 kata kau: