Testing 1

Friendship!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

What is friendship?

The meaning is so various depending on different people. But as for me, friendship is a relation that built between two people who can share everything with us when we're happy or even sad. A true friendship is for Forever, thus we have to ensure that the friendship will not going to die in the middle. Friendship is also important in our life as we as human being should be connected to other people. Therefore friendship is exist!


Those pictures down there was taken on 3rd of November 2010 as we went for hang out and spending a time with all of us before the break and before the final examination. This might be the moment that we will memorize forever as after this everyone will go for their own way. I will definitely miss those moments that I'd spent with my friends. I LOVE them all. They give me strength, joy, love, care, advice, laugh and everything that makes my life completed. I hope they will feel it the same way. 


Actually, I've uploaded these pictures on my tumblr. I just feel free to post this on my blog. hehe. Hope everyone will enjoy this! :)








-end-


0 kata kau: