Testing 1

Ish...

Saturday, November 13, 2010

while finishing my final year project report. I still got a time to update my little tiny blog! :D


the story here is, about my little brother..who just got his UPSR result. urmmm. Wonder how's the result? nah, why you bother? haha


due to the extreme laziness, and very stubborn person. he deserved the result he got. he only got 2A's 2B's and 1C. haih. you've got A B C little brother. what a shamed on you :| But no worry, I'm still proud of you and also the family cause at least there's an A's. Alhamdulillah. No matter how bad it is we still love you! it's the truth!! trust me!! I am still proud of you Adhwa Anaqie! CONGRATULATIONS!! mmmmwah!


the big reason of why I'm posting this is because not only about the result, but the 'reward' that he'd got. My dad asked him what does he wants. And he simply answered -- Handphone! cause his current handphone is kind of damaged with some of the buttons are not functioning. I was like urgh..what?nak henfon??


and cause of his the only son in the family and the youngest child, well u know how most of the parents treat their last child isn't it? very spoiled and pampered!! argh stress! He got what he wants. His wish came true. waaaaaaaaa!! He's got a brand new handphone! Like I expected. heh, last time, I've got a better result than you but only got RM50! :|


well, this is a story about my little youngest brother named Adhwa Anaqie. You are so lucky boy! please realize! So please please and please study harder and harder next. Don't ever make ayah and umi disappoint with you. You're a man in the family. There's nothing else we want except to see you success. A very Good Luck to you. LOVE! 

.this is my brother.Adhwa Anaqie.


.this is his brand new handphone.Congrats!



-end-



0 kata kau: