me : Yes I am.
caller : I am Miss XX (sorry I don't remember her name :D) and I am from Forest Interactive.
me : Oh ok.
caller : I'm calling regarding to your application to do an intern in our company. Do you sent your resume to us last night isn't it?
me : Yes I do.
caller : So, can you come for an interview session?
me : Yes sure. When is it?
caller : Tomorrow?
me : Hurmmmmm..tomorrow eh (dlm otak, alamak!). What time is it?
caller : 11.30am? Ok?
me : urmm.. Yup ok. so I'll come tomorrow at 11.30 right?
caller : Ahha. Ok then. See you tomorrow. Bye.
me : Thanks so much. Bye.
The conversation above was in telephone call. For those who doesn't get what is happening, it is actually a called for an interview for my internship program or my university calls it as Industrial Training or Latihan Ilmiah in BM.
Straight to the point, the company that had called me for an interview is Forest Interactive. This is the 1st company that call me after a few others companies that I've applied through jobstreet.com or even I'd emailed my resume to the company directly. So the lucky company that had called me is Forest Interactive.
So I went for the interview today. And Thank God that the venue of the company is easy to find. BTW this company is situated in Jalan Yap Kwan Seng and in the Megan Avenue 2 building. This building is quite big and beautiful. I guess most of the people might seen this tall building if they pass the Jalan Tun Razak towards Jalan Ampang or vice versa.
I drove to the Forest Interactive alone even there's people advice me to go by a train. It is because it's kind a tricky to find a car park there as you know well KL! But, I just try my luck and gamble to go there. And Alhamdulillah that I found the parking. You know where i park my car? In Kampung Pandan Restaurant!haha..I know this is strictly for their customers only and a signboard is just there, but who cares?(the owner of the restaurant would care :D) So I just parked there and a have a walked to the building. Oh, in a hot day!haha.Bitch!mmg laaaaaa Malaysia kot!
So, when I'm arrived at the company, oh I came early! My interview session is at 11.30am and I'm arrived about 10 o'clock..huhuh..very dedicated! :D So I decided to wait outside yet make a well preparation before in.
So, about 11 am I've entered the office. This is not a big company as well as the office but it looks just nice. I'd waited about 5-6 minutes before I've been calling into the room. It's like a meeting room. And I met my interviewer, I guess he is the BOS! He's so kind, not like muka ketat pny type and the thing is he is so CHARMING!!haha.. Hensem syot!!Tak tipu! But I guess he's married :( Ok that's enough!
About my interviewing, I don't how to describe it. But I think I did a lots of slack :( Yelah this is the first time kot I went for the proper interview. What do you expect. Haih. But the interviewer was superb kind. dah la gorgeous kan!ahaks. Kind plak tu. Adeyh! He also gave me some tips or kind of advice for my future career. Walaweyh!
The interview went just so and so. Definitely it's not so that great. :( But I wish and hope I will be accepted to have my intern in this lovely company :) The result will be out tomorrow and I hope for the great news! Insyaallah :)

This is the logo of the company. Forest Interactive
This is the Megan Avenue II building.

-end-


2 kata kau:
haha keep it up
thanks :)
Post a Comment