Testing 1

tagged!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I've been tagged from a friend of mine. And he asked me to join a contest where there's a friend of him who advocated a contest on blog. The contest named "Kids and Baby Photo Contest". So basically this contest is about to give the best picture of yours that you think is the best picture of kids and babies. The kids could be anyone you want. This is according to my friend, I read from his post. Any picture of babies and kids that you think cute, nice, funny, sad, meaningful or anything can take part in this contest. Yeah! sound nice isn't it? And what i read from my friend's blog is the prize is quite interesting which is an earing from Lazo Jewellery, White Gold. I don't have an idea to enter that contest, though. I just fulfill the wish from an old friend who doesn't meet for a quite long time. Since he graduated. So here the pictures. Enjoy!


.The twins n Me.

.Oh that's me! hehe.

the reasons why I chose these photos is :

1) These photos that crossed my mind.

2) I think this is sweeeeeeeeet!

3) I like it.

4) It's me in both pictures! haha..


I would like say A BUNCH OF THANKS to SHAHRUL AZRIE who tagged me! Oh long time no see friend! And I know if I take part in this contest I won't win. haha. NO EFFORT!! :D

2 kata kau:

Memorabilia said...

qyra gudluck k....

Qairawani said...

thanks ayie! good luck to u too..