Testing 1

tudung sepit

Sunday, November 7, 2010

haha..referring to the entry, kind of funny eh??


What is tudung sepi sepit??urmmm..is actually a hair clip with a fancy colors as well as diamonds or whatsoever that can make a normal hair clips look interesting yet expensive. Instead of hair, we use that clips to clip the syria inner on the forehead. 


Actually this kind of style (tudung) has been selling out there. But I kind of forgot the name of this style or fashion. As we know there are so many types of tudung nowadays and so many styles and fashions that is suitable for muslimah (muslim's lady) available for them out there. Therefore, there's NO reason for muslimah to outrage Islam's law which is Allah's commad. It's a MUST for muslims to cover the part of the their body from to be seen by the people called 'bukan mahram'. 


But this kind of style or fashion are sold mostly expensive especially from the bloggers. They can get multiple gains from their selling. How mahsyuk!! hehe.. I ever thought to run this kind of business as well, but maybe later.. :) Back to the tudung sepit (the name was given by me) instead of buying the expensive one, I just need some creativity and a very2 lower cost to be fashionable. hehe. there is no boundary in fashion ok! As long as it looks fine and of cause pretty! :) So what I did is, I just bought the hair clip from the stall which selling a hair accessories and looking for what I wanted. Nah, I've found what I want. Then I apply it to my syria inner. And it looks perfect! ehem perfect means for me. heheh..

So, here the pics of my mother and me wearing a tudung sepit :D




-end-

3 kata kau:

roses said...

comelnye mak ko.hikhikhik

Arief Arf said...

tak payah nak tudung sepi sangat la.
ahahahahah

Qairawani said...

roses : mmg comel pong..heheh

arief arf: hahahahha... Sepi la weyh!!ngiahahah